Lock n' Load Airsoft of Canton, GA
Please Log In to access LNLAS. If you are new, please register.
Please Log In to access LNLAS. If you are new, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Lock n' Load field.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Field Rules:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

Field Rules:  Empty
PostSubject: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm

We would first like to state that anything that happens on our field is your responsibility. We offer a service and a place to play, please try to be kind to our field.

These rules are briefed at the beginning of every Airsoft game day. ALL NON MEMBER MUST BE ON TIME FOR THE BRIEFING OR YOU WILL SIT OUT THE FIRST GAME.

Simple Rules you must follow, no exceptions:

1: Your ability to play on our field is a privilege that can be easily stripped away. Respect your fellow players and the Game Master, then you will be shown respect back in kind.

2: You MUST have some sort of mouth, ear, and eye protection. I personally have seen someone's teeth shot out, its not pretty. WIRE MESH MASK ARE ALLOWED!

3: NO combustibles of any kind may be brought onto the field EXCEPT by the Game Master.

4: No real weapons may be brought to the field, we are Airsoft ONLY

5: If you are under the age of 18, you must have a guardian sign a waiver form and take responsibility for you, then your are allowed to play without parental supervision.

(___If you are under 14, you must have a parent accompany you onto the field, and when we say "Accompany", that means parents MUST play with their children. We are NOT a daycare service so parents please DO NOT drop off your children because they are playing at their own risk___)

6: ALL field fees must be paid in CASH. We don't have an extensive payment system yet.

7: Be Safe, Be Honest, Play Hard.

Last edited by Jiggyfly on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MarcusTam

MarcusTam

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am

Yep..I should've came.
Back to top Go down
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 am

Marcus, sent you a PM, dont sweat it bro, your good.
Back to top Go down
Imperative Bias

Imperative Bias

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 am

>>5: if you are under 18 you MUST have a parent accompany you onto the field, and when we say "Accompany", that means parents MUST play with their children. We are NOT a daycare service.

A little extreme. I would try something like.....
If you are under the age of 18, but greater than 14, you must have a guardian sign a waiver form and take responsibility for you.
If you are under 14, you must have a parent accompany you onto the field, and when we say "Accompany", that means parents MUST play with their children. We are NOT a daycare service.

=========================================
Name: Hue Nguyen
Callsign: Easy Asian
Airsoft is awesome, just remember: In the end, they are still toys.
Back to top Go down
EoD3

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 pm

5: if you are under 18 you MUST have a parent accompany you onto the field, and when we say "Accompany", that means parents MUST play with their children. We are NOT a daycare service.

A little extreme. I would try something like.....
If you are under the age of 18, but greater than 14, you must have a guardian sign a waiver form and take responsibility for you.
I adree with the waiver idea i have a waiver that we can use, I bougth ti when my friend and i played on are field just let me know if you want that i could post it on the rules page so people could print it out then bring it signed.
Back to top Go down
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

I went ahead and made a change to the age limit rule, I liked Hue's idea. But I think we should still run it by Steve before we set it in stone.
Back to top Go down
Imperative Bias

Imperative Bias

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm

whoopie!
Yeah, I mean...a lot of kids play airsoft. You cut them off, there goes a substantial portion of potential players. Telling their parents to play with them is kind of extreme, considering that their parents may not be "fit" or even interested in the sport, they'll just figure it would be too much of a hassle for their kids to play war.

Little kids is understandable, but high schoolers can look after themselves, even if we aren't technically responsible for them(after the signing of a waiver or whatev).
Back to top Go down
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm

I understand and agree where your coming from but Steve doesnt want parents dropping off their children, and I kinda see his point. The "playing with your children" thing will not only keep the popgun kids away but it will also put out field in an exclusive demographic, like Arkenstone is with their ultra high safety rules.... oh and btw hue your a Admin if you didn't notice so you have free rein over the website Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperative Bias

Imperative Bias

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

I see. Well....how I see it, the dropping off your kids thing helps with the parking issue. XD
I am not sure what kind of legal issues go into it, but all I am saying is that we make it easy for the younger kids AND broaden the pool of players. Maybe not....an 11 year old, but you've seen kids Tarca's and Ryan's age; they can handle themselves.

I noticed the admin thing. Not really sure...what to do XD
Back to top Go down
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm

True True, yea I see your point and people like like Berger, Tarca, Marcus, etc. they can be dropped off and be fine, I agree. Maybe we should state that if you are below 14 that you shouldn't drop off your children.
Back to top Go down
Imperative Bias

Imperative Bias

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Yeah, that'd work.
Back to top Go down
MarcusTam

MarcusTam

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm liking this.
Back to top Go down
TechDemon
Admin
TechDemon

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Edited: Under 18 must still be accompanied by adult player, under 14 cannot be dropped off.
Back to top Go down
https://locknloadairsoft.darkbb.com
MarcusTam

MarcusTam

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:50 pm

So of all the people that have gone to Canton before, but didn't pay for the membership, they must be on time for the briefing or else they skip the first game?
Back to top Go down
TechDemon
Admin
TechDemon

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 pm

MarcusTam wrote:
So of all the people that have gone to Canton before, but didn't pay for the membership, they must be on time for the briefing or else they skip the first game?

Yep. Be there on time because I am sure Steve is going to want to make sure everyone is on the same page. Please be there.
Back to top Go down
https://locknloadairsoft.darkbb.com
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 pm

since you have been there before, maybe not as drastic as skip the first game, but no one will be happy with you
Back to top Go down
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

and remember you still have to pay field fee's $5
Back to top Go down
MarcusTam

MarcusTam

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:28 pm

$7 for non-members (Me)
$5 for paying members. Right?
Back to top Go down
Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 pm

correct, thats if you dont want to pay a $25 membership fee, keep in mind this isnt for Steve's profit, all this money is mainly going to property taxes to keep the field where it is.
Back to top Go down
MarcusTam

MarcusTam

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 pm

I don't know if it's just me but Steve doesn't mean to care too much about mouth/ear protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field Rules:    Field Rules:  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field Rules:
Page 1 of 1