Lock n' Load Airsoft of Canton, GA
Please Log In to access LNLAS. If you are new, please register.
Please Log In to access LNLAS. If you are new, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Lock n' Load field.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read: Forum rules and procedures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TechDemon
Admin
TechDemon

Please Read: Forum rules and procedures Empty
PostSubject: Please Read: Forum rules and procedures   Please Read: Forum rules and procedures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:23 pm

To all members,

Lock n' Load airsoft revolves around a sense of teamwork and honorable sportsmanship, the essentials of Airsoft. These values are reflected not only on the field when we are playing amongst friends, but also has a public presence here on our forums. We should welcome new members and guests with a friendly and safe atmosphere, suited for any age curious about joining the Lock n' Load airsoft club or just looking into airsoft in general. It is my responsibility as the site and forum admin to deliver that.

I ask that you respect my above statement and follow these simple rules. These are primarily the generic rules you will see whenever you go to other forums across the interwebs.

#1. Do not verbally haze or "troll" other members. I.e. posting comments that have nothing to deal with the topic matter, but make negative and rude comments. Basically if you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself. There is a line between simply correcting / educating a member and rudely slapping them with words to make yourself look smart.

#2. I am not a grammar nazi, but if your post(s) make absolutely no sense and lack any structure it will be considered spam and moved to the basket. The one possible issue I may correct you on is the use of military terms in airsoft. Please do not refer to a game as a war, conflict. And use the word Hit, not Killed. This is also known as the plastic-death-syndrome. Another reason to ban Airsoft. Mind what you say is all I ask.

#3. Chatbox rules,
  • DO NOT spam links
  • FOLLOW Rule #1 (see above)
  • DO NOT Stretch your words, thereby stretching the screen.
  • ALL CAPS are fine only when you are trying to get a point across.
  • EXPLICIT language is to be kept at a minimum, and rule #1.
  • LIMIT your posts to one or two sentences. This is not a online RolePlay, no word walls please.
  • NO code entry with the exception of what is available above the text form.

#4. Off topic rules, please keep it PG-13. That includes your links to any video. Anything outside of this will not be tolerated. "Bad" or explicit words are tolerable, just please keep it to a minimum and that rule #1 will apply.

#5. PM Abuse. If you feel anyone is sending you abusive spam or threatening content through your PM inbox. Please keep it private and report the abuse to myself or a global mod via PM or Email with a copy of the abusive content attached.

#6. We are not responsible for your privacy. Yes we have certain rules and forums set up to protect it, yet if you fail to follow them we cannot be liable. If you post contact information or address here on a open thread, please think about it first. If one member posts another's personal information, that post will be removed and a PM warning sent.

#7. Complaints. File them in the "Forum Information" section with the description clear and present as "Complaint" or "Problem" It will be moved to our staff forum for review and records. Do not assume it was deleted if you are concerned when you don't see it after the minute you posted it! Smile Anything that will make this place better, including a sharp kick to the head works!

#8. Necroposting. If the post is over two weeks old (and inactive), we may 1. be slightly annoyed a topic is repeating itself, and 2. may delete the entire thread.

#9. No member needs more than one account for this forum. If you forget your password there are tools to recover your account. All alternative accounts made will be deleted. In the event your account is hacked or stolen, you can recover it by emailing me at frank.lestrange@yahoo.com.

Please note, I did not post consequences. Those will depend on the severity of the offense. It could be anything from a simple PM to slap you on the wrist or a full perma and IP ban.

If you have any comments or disagreements regarding the above rules please post here with your feedback. Any off topic post WILL BE deleted.

Thank you for reading. Smile
-Frank

Back to top Go down
https://locknloadairsoft.darkbb.com

Please Read: Forum rules and procedures
Page 1 of 1